F.O.C.U.S. YOUTH NETWORK
"Providing Our Youth With Extraordinary Experiences Will Produce Extraordinary Individuals"
OUR THREE PILLARS
WELLNESS AND NUTRITION EDUCATION
The Health and Wellness of our youth is paramount in our mission. Through fun and engaging cooking classes such as "Cooking with Coach", family fitness classes, and Family Fun and Fitness Day, we are able to equip our youth and their families with the skills they need to do what we call, "Living a Lifetime of Wellness".
CAREER AND COLLEGE READINESS
The F.O.C.U.S. Youth Network believes in providing opportunities for every young person to pursue their dreams passionately, whether it be via college, trade, workforce, or entrepreneurship. Programs such as our Workforce Academy, which provides high school students with job training and tangible work experience, FOCUS Futures Academy, our online learning platform, as well as our "Buchanan Family Scholarship", give young people a head start on achieving their post-secondary goals and moving closer to their dreams.
- Sun, Feb 19Union Community Church
- Mon, Feb 27SS. Cyril and Philomena Cafeteria
- Wed, Mar 08East Lansdowne
- Fri, Apr 07Union Community Church
- Mon, Apr 10Clifton Heights Church (Enter on Side)
- Sat, May 13SS Cyril and Philomena Catholic School
- Mon, Jul 10Union Community Church